Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Amazing Domestic Seafood Recipe

Seafood? hmmm... I love seafood. Asian-Glazed Salmon is one of my favorite domestic seafood dish. As born and raised in the Philippines, we usually eat seafood why because it is very affordable. When I got married with my husband, he is not a seafood eater but because I love seafood I'm trying to explore myself in cooking, which one day he ate seafood with me. I used to cooked this recipe when we are in Japan. I love salmon, actually there are a lot of recipe that you can make out of salmon. What most I like this recipe is very simple and easy from preparation to cooking process. I usually mix all the ingredients together in one bowl then brushed with a glaze of soy sauce, apricot-pineapple spreadable fruit, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Then grilled it. My husband love eat and from then he is eating seafood. The sweet, savory, garlicky glaze is addictive. He cannot resist of the yummy flavor.

What about you? Do you love seafoods? Would you love to share your favorite recipes to us? If you do have recipe to share, I encourage you to join the Cook off competition as a contender for the 5th Annual American Seafood Cook off Competitions at New Orleans Morial Convention Center on August 4 – 5, 2008. The Louisiana Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board (LSPMB) presented the fifth annual. One of America’s most prestigious culinary competitions, one chef and one state will walk away with the title of King of American Seafood. So what are you waiting for? Share your recipes now and you might be the next King of American Seafood.

For more information, visit their website NOW.


No comments: