Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 1, 2008

YOU ARE NOT AN ACCIDENT

Long before we're conceived by our parents we were conceived in the mind of God. We are alive because God wanted to create us with his own purpose. If there was no God, then we'd all be accidents. But there is a God, he made us for a reason, and our life has profound meaning. we discover that the meaning and purpose only when we make God the reference point of our lives. God's plan is amazing, you cannot fathom His infinite wisdom. Thank you that I was custom-made for a reason. Help me to trust your wisdom in choosing which path I would take. God is not playing a dice. I am so blessed that I have Jesus in my heart.

"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them" (Psalm 139:16 NIV)

No comments: