Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday is a Church Day

Today is Sunday, we woke up very early, my husband prepared our breakfast while I was busy with writing my opps from SP, I didn't notice that itwas already 9:00AM, so I ate my breakfast quickly and needed to prepare myself and the boys for church. Sunday for us is the day to spend time with the Lord as a family. This is the only time that we worship Him as a family. It was a good message today, it talked about our Faith and how we get gifts of the Spirit from God. I am forever grateful and thankful to Him because He loves me and takes away my sins. It was really a good message and prayerfully I ask for His help for my other siblings salvation. He is our Defender, Redeemer and Friend. God to know Jesus!

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23 NIV)

1 comment:

Bill said...

with the way things are now in the world. God is the only one that we depend on. Have a great day.