Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 8, 2008

See You in the Morning

Hello Folks, It's been a long day for me today, because we went to church and come home to cook some lunch, we ate our lunch around 2:30 PM and the kids was kind a misbehaved but it wasn't bad at all, because my husband was here so I let him watched the kids while I'm busy preparing our lunch and doing things around the house. After we finished lunch, I sat on the computer for like 2 hours waiting for a chance to grab an opportunity from both PPP and SocialSpark, but I wasn't lucky enough to catch one, I full to sleep in the couch hahahhaa... so when I got up I saw YM from my friend but it was too late already. So, I was just chatting with my online friends and waiting to get one, and this time I am lucky enough, got 2 reserved opportunity from SocialSpark. And I noticed it's midnight here already so I decided to post some blog before going to bed. Now I'm done! See you tomorrow and remember Jesus Loves You so Do I.. God bless everyone.

3 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

Hey there! Sounds like you had a really long day. Hehe. Well, I totally understand cuz doing opps and juggling your daily life can really take a toll on me sometimes too.. Well, hope you have a great day ahead!

Btw, came over from SS! Nice blog you have here! :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a bussy and relaxed day.
Glad you managed to get opps.

Greetings from here!

Catherine said...

Hi how r u? I got a tag for you - "Six Word Memoir", hope you love it and God bless!