Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Plan for the Weekend

My husband and I were talking of going to the San Diego Zoo this coming Saturday. I am sure my two little kiddos will love to see those different kinds of animals out there. I told my eldest son, about going to the Zoo this weekend and he is very excited and keep on asking me if he will also see a snake there. He loves to draw a snake even it doesn't exactly looks like a snake,, but I am happy and thankful because at his very young age he is showing his talent of drawing. Maybe you are curious abut my eldest son's age, he is almost 3 years old. But I am not planning to put him in a daycare, I want to to be their first teacher. That's why I chose to be a stay at home mom because I want to supervise my kids and watching them growing.

No comments: