Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Children

This morning when I got up, my kids was still asleep and got a chance to do some things around the house and one of my friend buzz me that there is a opportunity from PPP so I did got it. I hurriedly wrote it before kids will wake up and submitted it.

Shower after breakfast!!

As soon as they got up my house house rumbles with laughter and tussles. I hurry to keep up with it all. They are a heritage that comes from You. These bursts of energy in various sizes and personalities are like arrows in a warrior's hands. I call on You for wisdom. Each day I thank You for guidance in handling different situations. Thank You, Lord, for how You help me teach our children about Your love. I treasure Your leading as I share Your lessons with them while we go about our activities at home, when we share our fun and laughter, as we pray together at bedtime and rise each morning to face a new day. Thank you for taking care of us while my husband is not around us, also please be with him as he go about his training. Give him strength and courage.

My husband and I have dedicated our lives and these children to You, Lord. I know for sure Your hand is and will be upon them throughout their entire lives. I always tell them how thankful we are that we have Jesus in our hearts. We love you Lord.

"As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD (Joshua 24:15 NIV)

No comments: