Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Personal Experience Working with SocialSpark

It has been almost two months now since I joined blogging, and I am so lucky that SocialSpark approved my blog and gave me a chance to working with them. My personal experience working with Social spark is really great, I was having trouble sometimes with the opportunities that I reserved but every time that I sent them a ticket, regarding my problem, they were always there to help and answer my problems quickly. Costumer Love is very approachable and they are there to help every blogger that encounters trouble or problems with regards to their opportunity. I can really say that "THEY ARE A RESCUER". I am so proud that I am a SocialSpark member.

So guys, if you have any questions or problems that need to be resolved, do not hesitate to write Costumer Love, I will really assure you that they are a big help. They always tried to answer all the queries that they received every minute of the day. Cheers for SocialSpark!

No comments: