Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Morning Greeting

Hi Friends, how are you today morning? It's Saturday! It's my day off from baby sitting with my two little boys huh! Do you have any plan for today? it's kind a nice outside and getting warmth here in Oceanside. Hopefully the sun will shine so that we can go to the beach today. I woke up this morning feel better and after a couple of minutes got a headache. My husband don't want to cook for breakfast so he suggested to have donuts for breakfast and yes he did get some. Donuts is good for breakfast once in a blue moon hehehehhee.... but not all the time, I guess this is only our second time eating donuts since we live here in California. So go go go for it.

Remember if you will go to the beach "Don't forget to bring sunscreen."

No comments: