Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mathew 18:12-14 (NIV)

What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and on of them wanders aways, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.

I like this passage, when I was in the Philippines and don't know yet who Jesus is, my life was really full of mystery and I was keep on wandering, looking for something that can satisfy my inner being. Then One day, I met a friend and she brought me to their church and in the very moment, I was amazed. I felt the warmth embrace of the spirit. I was once lost, but You found me. I was worthless, but You cut through my fear. I was alone, but You send a Christian to comfort and love me. Thank you Lord Jesus for everything you've done for me. Over and over again, I had tried to climb out of the bottomless pit I had gotten myself into. My Christian friend kept reminding me, "Nothing is impossible when you place all your trust in God." Thank you Lord for searching me out and saving me. And also, where ever she might be right now, I will always keep her in my thoughts and prayer, because of her I become a good sheep. Thank you Lord for planting my feet upon Your solid rock.I forever praise You for forgiving my sins and providing me a joyous and new life in You.Thank you for seeing me as a sheep worth everything to You. And thank you also for my wonderful family that i have. A husband that Loves you as much as I do love you. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: