Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Learning to Help

Dear Lord, thank You for the many opportunities You give me to help the less fortunate. It may be through financial, emotional, spiritual or posting blog about Jesus. I'm ashamed of the times I have criticized others when I don't know their story. Forgive me, please. Thank you for showing me how to help in my small way. Thank you for reminding me to pray and pray without ceasing. As I walk with You, my faith is growing stronger and stronger everyday. I am thankful because You are my Majesty, My King and My Redeemer! Thank you for washing out my sins and for Your love that wider than the earth and deeper than the ocean. And also, I pray that You are always in my side as I am teaching my children Your Word.

No comments: