Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Joseph's Temper (My eldest Son)

Folks, I was sitting in front of my computer and I heard my eldest son throwing his temper so bad, I was surprised of what he did, I don't know if it's only because he is a toddler still and trying to discover his own world. We're surprised at what we've seen from him. Last year, my mother in law sent us a book "Bringing Up Boys" and "Dare to Discipline" by Dr. James Dobson. My husband and I are reading the books and there are a lot of ideas how to handled them with their tempers. The scriptures says to raise your children in the way the should go and when they are old, they will not depart from it. Always remember that the Bible is the operators manual for life.

No comments: