Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

In Spite of Trials I Will Praise Thee

In spite of trials I must face, I thank You for being so wonderful, my God. You are the Father in whom I can confide and to whom I go for guidance. You are my Rescuer when I desperately need Your help. Not only did You give Your Son to die for me. You are merciful and loving to me every day. Thank You that Your Spirit dwells within me, comforting and strengthening me though trials and hardships. In spite of these trials, I know I must give thanks in every situation. Your will has first place in my life. You care about what happens to me. I realize we aren't always promised a life of ease, so in the midst of these trials, My husband and I commit them to You, again and again. I know you are the author of our life and we owe them back to you.

We love you Jesus and we are so blessed that You are the head of our Household. I Praise You, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

No comments: