Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hope

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen you." Jeremiah 29:11-12 (NIV)

When trials assail me and all seems to fail, God give me hope. God is my light shining through the darkness. He is my song, my inner peace and joy. All it takes from me is to switch my focus from the catastrophes to Him and His precious promises. As I wait upon Him, I become stronger and take heart. I see goodness in all He do. I praise Him for His everlasting love. You have been my hope over and over again, my Majesty. He have the power and authority to work things together for good in my life. Since I know Him, I have learned to place my trust and confidence in Him. Each day I listen and trust Him more. Now I know more than ever that He is my hope, my life and my family's life. He have promised I will be secure as I trust and obey Him. Because I have placed everything in You, Lord. I rest in Your protecting hands my Lord.

The next time the storms of life are upon me, I'll hold on tight and keep my gaze on You, for You are me ever faithful savior.

No comments: