Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Gift of Grace

Sometimes many of my family have asked me over and over again, every time I called them back in the Philippines, it is, how you do it? How you manage being far from your friends, family and you don't have a friends where you are, also don't know how to drive. How you will get to the mall? or if you need something important to buy and your husband is not around, what you gonna do? I'm always ready to respond in such a manner that will bring glory to God, I quote the apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:10, "By the grace of God I am what I am and His grace to me was not without effect." Grace is what enables us to be complete in Him. Grace is what enables us to live our lives according to God's will, regardless of our circumstances. Grace enables us to reach peaks we though were unreachable, to overcome valleys we thought were unconquerable and to remain strong and steadfast in out Faith.

Have faith in God and His mercy is new every morning.

No comments: