Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Faith is our Foundation

Last Tuesday afternoon, My husband and I were talking about the price of the gas here on Camp Pendleton. Right now it is $4.33 per gallon for unleaded gas, wow! it's a really horrible price, what about those people who cannot afford to buy gas. How are they going to get around to do some errands? This is a really bad situation. Thankfully we have enough money for our van. My husband told me about a similar experience that his parents had when he was younger. How his parents could not afford to purchase gas and the tank on the car was empty. His father told him, we don't need gas we have the Lord. This is what his father prayed "Lord you know that we don't have enough gas but we need to reach to our destination and back, please keep the vehicle running until we get home." That is what we call the foundation of faith. His father is a dedicated godly man.

Folks, I know we encounter some trials in our daily living but please keep you faith in Him, because He is the only one who Knows everything.

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." (Jeremiah 33:2 KJV)

3 comments:

Prily said...

Yup,my dear, trials are part of our lives, always,always....but yes, God is good all the time. God bless us,everyone!

Agnes CF Lee said...

things are not always the way we wanted all the time, I count my blessings for what GOD had given us and seek for HIS helps and guidance. Especially We thanked GOD for giving us 2 lovely daughters!! GOD Please bless all of us who need Your helps!! and thank HIM for letting us by friends thru' blogging :)

JBC said...

I will agree with you Agnes, you are right we should count our blessing whether it is small or big and most important acknowledge HIM, All he want from us is Seeking His face and always thanking HIM..