Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Count Your Blessings

I was sitting in front of my computer right now and feel very relaxing knowing that I got a tasked today from PPP and SS, it's not big but for me it is enough already to make me happy and contented. I'm thankful for God's plan for relaxation and for my 2 little children who knows when I need a break. They are just behaved and playing by themselves. And this phrase keeps on playing in my head while I am sitting here waiting for another opportunity.

Count your Blessings, Name them one by one
Count your blessings, See what God hath done,
Count your blessing, Name them one by one,
Count your blessings, See what God hath done.

It is truly amazing to me what God gave me and will give me more. I will never getting tired of thanking Him.

No comments: