Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 27, 2008

Calling Overseas

Today I was trying to call my younger brother back home in the Philippines but his cellphone is out of coverage area. I was trying to get hold to my two other older brother and also out of coverage area. I don't know if there is no signal in there place or they turned off their cellphone because for how many days now my younger brother is kept on texting me asking for money. But I don't want to disappoint him by telling him I don't have a cash right now, you have to wait until pay day. So I decided to chose to ignored his text messages. But now, I can send some money to him because I have enough. Thanks to my generous sponsor the triple P, who helped me a lot. I am so proud that I am a triple P member. Thank you guys, you really help a lot of bloggers to earn extra money even they will not say it in vocal. My THANK YOU is no ending and good luck to all of you and success to your business.

No comments: