Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Busy Day

Today is a very busy day for me, since I got up this morning, I have a lot of things in my mind to be done, first need to do my laundry which I cannot just dumped it in the washing machine because it is white clothes, I want to make it sure that all the stains is completely gone before putting it in the washer, so I did that. Second is cleaning my house, the toys of my children is all over, wherever you go in my house you can see all their toys. So I have to make it sure that I put them back in the bucket. I'm not done yet cleaning all the mess, then my children is making a mess again all over my place huhuhuhu... I want to scream so loud huh! but because they are still toddlers and need my understanding I let them play with their toys including making mess. Well, just now I have a chance to sit in front of my computer because after I feed them and gave them a quick shower they fall to sleep right away. So now I am free! just for now and have to done my task in the computer.

being a mother is really a hard work. Cheers for all the mother who agree with me.

No comments: