Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Words Of Comfort

I have my quiet moment this morning and I prayed for all the victims especially in Myanmar and China and their friends and loved ones depart, but God will never leave us. He is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1)

As we bring our requests before the Heavenly Father, we know that He truly understand our deepest needs. We can count on and rest in His promises. He said " Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee; He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.... Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you. (Psalm 55:22 & 1 Peter 5:7). "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus". (Philippians 4:6-7). God makes His Fatherly comfort clear through His word. Jesus also endured sadness, loneliness and pain during His life on earth, and He went that final step we will never take - He suffered and died alone for our sins on that cruel cross.

Also, the Lord has comforted his people and will have mercy upon his afflicted. I will not leave you comfortless, I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. God in love has promised grace for every trial, strength for every sorrow, help for every mile. Help for each tomorrow and new courage to your heart.

Remember friends, no matter how big or small is your sins, God is always there for us and His mercies is new every morning. I love you Lord with all my heart. You are my everything. You made my life complete and I am thankful for that. You are my God and my Savior.

No comments: