Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tragedy in China

As we continue to watch the pain unfold in China due to this devastating earthquake, I cannot help but think about what I could do to help. Yes, I could give a monetary donation, but that would just help for a short time. What about the lasting effects? I am constantly amazed at the power of natural disasters and the hand of God. Some would say this is punishment, other say it is just a part of life. What ever you believe, I feel the one and most important thing to do is pray. God always hears the cries of the afflicted and hurting. Pray that this tragedy would open eyes and hearts to hear the message of Christ and allow good to come from the bad.

No comments: