Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 30, 2008

My Eldest Son

Photobucket
Yesterday afternoon, I was so busy writing one opportunity from PPP, when my eldest son approached me to show me his sandals, I was laughing and took a picture of it, but he was so shy, he was crying why I took picture of his sandals and I told him, I think son this is really cute, at your young age you are learning how to put your sandals on the opposite way huh! Mama is so proud of you because you know already how to put your sandals or even your shoes on. This afternoon, he was trying to put on my socks and my tennis shoes. His daddy was trying to take picture again and he started crying and hiding his face. We thought it is really, really cute hehehe...

Have a wonderful weekend to all of you.

No comments: