Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Liposuction

Could you believe that I was watching Entertainment tonight and was amazed at what the doctor was doing, the patient was undergoing liposuction and she is wide awake and even talking on the phone while the doctor was performing the procedure. After a half an hour the surgery was done and she was feeling well enough to walk home after the surgery. The only side effect was a little swelling on both of her hips where the liposuction was performed. I am really amazed with the advances of medical technology. I was kind a thinking of doing the same but the only problem is cannot afford. hehehehe just kidding! Anyway, my husband loves me for who I am and what I am right now so I guess that's enough reason for me not to do it. hehehehe...

No comments: