Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lazy Afternoon

Hi everybody, I was sitting in front of the computer, thinking what I am going to do with the rest of my afternoon. I feel very lazy this afternoon because my husband is not around and he will be back Thursday evening, plus kids is kinda annoying to me. hehehehe... why? because they are keep on making a mess on my living area with their small toys, climbing on the top their bunk bed... I am sure moms that have a small children knows what exactly I feel, but I love them to death. They are the source of my energy and my life. Yes, I would admit that sometimes I am thinking of resigning for being a stay home mom, but on the other hand, being a mother is rewarding and nothing is comparable to be with your children.

No comments: