Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's Our Reunion Today

Today May 31st, 2008 is a very special day for me, this is the day that my family and I get together for our annual family reunion. When my father was still alive, he is the one who started the "DELCAMPO'S CLAN" all over the Philippines, my father came from a big family, and we are from the third generation. We didn't know much about our relatives until my father decided to have a "DELCAMPO'S Clan", so we invited my father's relatives and his other siblings from all over Philippines, we really didn't think that a lot of relatives from my father side would show up. It was very successful with a lot of attendees from all over Philippines meeting and greeting each other. So now, my father's brother is the host for this reunion and they texted me earlier today about what's happening there and what they are up to. They want me to be the host for next year since I am going home, but I did not say YES because I have to discuss it first with my husband. Hopefully, he will not say NO to this, because this is only once in a year celebration and I love to meet my family and relatives back home.

No comments: