Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hubby is coming home tonight

Hi Friends, I am very excited today when I got up because my hubby will be home tonight. At least I can rest for awhile with the kids hehehehe... I cook a lot of Filipino food because that is one of his favorite, so I made fruit salad and noodles (Pancit Bihon), and I am planning to cook some pork chop if I have a chance. It will be a big feast for him. I feel sorry for him, because he is on the training and they don't have a fresh food, they are only eating the military food, not really sure what they called it but the one in a pack. And Praise God because kids is behaving good today so it is really nice and less stress for now. They are excited as well to see their daddy after 4 days. Ok, friends, by for now.

No comments: