Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good Morning

Good morning everybody, I woke up very early this morning because I cannot sleep really good, thinking of what's wrong with my computer. Later on, my hudband got up too becuase he want to figured it out and he tried everything but we still cannot determine what exactly is the problem. For the meantime, I have to head out for my two children's WIC appointment at 10:00AM. Women, Infant and Children (WIC) is very helpful to us when it comes to groceries especially we are consuming a lots of cheese, eggs, cereal and fresh milk , so I will not take this opportunity for granted that the government is giving us, just waiting for my husband to arrive to take us there. Well, my transport is here so I have to end up here and be back soon.
Remeber to smile, because Jesus Loves you and so do I. Have a wonderful day to all of you.

No comments: