Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 2, 2008

A Cheer for A friend!

Hello.. Hello.... it's Friday... wow I am so excited to see my husband again, he was gone for one week for his training and later tonight he will be home yahoo! This is our second time being apart from each other since we got married. I miss him so much! Meanwhile, I finally met my new friend, she just live 5 minutes away from my house, I was so excited that finally got to know her, she's just arrived more than a month ago. Thank you for my co-bloggers who introduced her to me. I am not a loner but I don't have a friend here in oceanside, for some many reasons, first: My neighbor are busy with their works everyday and they don't have much time because when they come home its already late, and second I don't know how to drive so I cannot get out from the house hehehehe... poor me! well i guessed thats enough reason. But I just want to thank sheila, without her I will not meet my new friend, I am really, really desperate to have a filipino friends live close to me and finally, I got one! Good luck to me... We are start building our new friendship and cannot wait to see my husband...

Okay guys.... HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD OF YOU... GOD BLESS AND SEE YOU ARE HERE.

No comments: